Whether you are successful in the auction or not - every GOPEA patron receives exclusive publications of lasting value, for example the limited print of the advancement award winner. The centerpiece of each year is the upmarket art book edition, which is published with a volume of 150 copies. The art book portrays each artist with a full-page colour image of the art work purchased by GOPEA, complemented by the most important and professionally edited facts regarding the artist and their work. The art book is meant to document your commitment as a patron.
The upmarket and aesthetically pleasing book is designed and published by Kettler (external link), one of the most distinctive contemporary publishing houses for art books. Kettler also plans to publish a paperback edition of the GOPEA annual art edition at a later date which will be distributed via bookstores and museum shops to gain wider popularity for the GOPEA project. This paperback contains no patronage privileges. These are only available to you as a patron!
In addition to the art book, patrons will receive the exclusive and personalised GOPEA auction card. It contains the code for access to the GOPEA online gallery, which will enable you to bid on your favourite work of art from the annual collection.
When will I receive the art book from the GOPEA annual edition?
You will receive the art book from the GOPEA annual edition after the set-up of the art collection supported by you, which is due at the end of a calendar year.
Yes, I would like to be gopea-patron.
- GOPEA sells the limited art book edition to you, the buyer, as proof of your patronage.
- The purchasing price is € 999.00, including 7% VAT. Payment is due 14 days after receipt of acknowledgement of order and respective invoicing.
- After receipt of payment you will receive the art book, including the GOPEA auction card which enables you to access the protected online area.
- Delivery will be made free of extra charges after the publication of the book.
- GOPEA is only liable for deliberate action and gross negligence. Jurisdiction is Nordhorn/Germany. In all other respects, the statuary regulations are applicable.
- If any provision of the general terms and conditions of contract is or becomes invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties undertake to replace the invalid or void provisions with new provisions which correspond in a legally permissible way to the economic content included in the invalid or void provisions. The same applies if the contract should contain a loophole. To fill in this loophole, the contracting parties commit to work towards the establishment of adequate regulations in this contract which come as close as possible to fulfilling the meaning and purpose of the contract determined by the contracting parties, had this point been considered by them.
- Regarding the contractual relationship between GOPRO and the purchaser, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applied. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the purchaser and GOPEA is the GOPEA's place of business, provided that the purchaser is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a public separate estate.
You are entitled to cancel the order within a period of 14 days after the conclusion of the contract without stating any reasons.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day you or a nominated third party other than the carrier have/has taken possession of the final goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you need to send an unequivocal postal letter, fax or email to us (GOPEA GmbH, Nino-Allee 11, 48529 Nordhorn/Germany, Fax: +49 (0) 5921-8010100, email: firstname.lastname@example.org), informing us about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached specimen copy; however, this is not mandatory. To meet the deadline of the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the cancellation is sufficient for compliance.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have to reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), with immediate effect and within fourteen days at the latest, starting from the date on which the notice of your contact cancellation has been received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction unless we expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have sufficiently proven that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to send back or hand over the goods to us promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of this fourteen day period. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods when such loss in value is due to an unnecessary handling of the goods on your part to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Non-existence of the right of cancellation
We expressly point out that according to § 312e subpar. 2 BGB, there is no right of cancellation for goods that are not prefabricated and the production of which requires an individual choice or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Model of Cancellation Form (needs to be printed out)
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Phone: 05921-80 10 200
Fax: 05921-80 10 100
Hereby I/we revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the GOPEA patronage.
Received book on:
Name of the registrant:
Address of the registrant: